Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Everybody Else Is Doing It

Right when I turn on, or go to my computer first thing in the morning, there are 3 things I do. I first check my email, I next check facebook and then I check to see if any of the blogs I stalk have been updated. And when they have been, I get so excited!

I love blogs! So while out to dinner last Friday with my friend, KK, and her husband, she and Larry said I should start a blog of my own. The first road block was coming up with the perfect title/URL for the blog. I wanted something catchy. The second thing, was that I don't really have anything interesting to write about. Everyone I know who writes a blog, blogs about their kids, their pregnancy, a specific journey they are going through in life - interesting/cute/fun stuff that I care to read about. But who wants to read about us? We don't have any cute kids who do really funny stuff, I have 2 dogs, who we love, but definitely aren't as cute as kids. So, to be honest, I don't really know what I'll blog about.

I do have a gorgeous 4-month old nephew, who I absolutely adore, 2 beautiful little cousins, a 5-year old niece and 2-year old nephew (not blood related, but I do have a formal certificate that officially declares Larry and I as "Uncle Larry and Aunt Tina") who just moved to New Orleans, a bunch of amazing friends and a great family.

I also have a super amazing husband that has been by my side for 12 years. Larry and I have been together since my junior year in High School. He has the crazy ability to make me laugh at ANY given moment - even in the middle of a heated argument and he loves me despite the fact that I am not a very good house-keeper, I rarely cook and I "snore like a lumberjack"(yes, those are his exact words). God brought us together as kids and has made our bond stronger with every life experience I have the pleasure of going through with him. I can't imagine crawling through this journey of life with anyone but him. Thank you, babe, for being my everything.

So, today I came up with the perfect name/URL (read my profile if you don't understand it) and basically, I hope I find stuff to blog about that is interesting enough to get a few stalkers of my own. :-)

7 comments:

  1. Hello! How excited and am I? Precious and creative you are. I'm going to need you to tell people about your blog.

    It makes blogging so much more interesting.

    And before you know it, you will start to see blogging tales in the everyday of life (i.e. poop in the bathtub!)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing and I will follow your blog to read about everyday life with Larry and Christina!!Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will read it!!! You are a great writer and storyteller and I am postive you will make me laugh each time.


    To help with your blogging...I hearby give you authority to write about my son as if he were your own child! Under the conditions that you come over everyday to see us so that you do not miss one blogging milestone!;-)

    You did forget to mention your three other children...our precious cousins! There has never been a dull moment with their Tina. There...you now have your next blog so start writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so excited for a Christina and Trey blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't forgeet to let every one know that you are a closet movie critic! I'm sure people would like to know your "must see" and your "don't waste your time" list!...
    --Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is going to be great! You are an excellent story teller! I can't wait to read about all your scoon experiences!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...Now I'm going to have another addiction.

    How often do you think you can update this thing? Twice a day? 3 times a day? I need to know so that I can schedule around myspace, facebook and twitter.

    ReplyDelete