Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Post

Ever since the event that I can still only refer to as "the accident", I have had a hard time updating my blog. Every time I get on here, I see my last post and feel guilty for "moving on" and writing about something mundane. Granted, my nephew being able to walk now is definitely something I am so proud of, but I cannot help feeling guilt-ridden that life is going on. Does that make any sense? I know life has to go on, it is going on every day, and I know Robert would want us to go on, but I can't help that feeling of shame I get. That being said, I'm going to write something really quick and without much thought, just to get me going again. So that way, when I pull up my blog next time to post something, I don't feel like I am dishonoring him by posting something new.


Needless to say, Larry and I are more than happy to put 2009 behind us. We are both looking forward to the fresh start the New Year gives us. We are so glad to have a clean slate. Mentally, it really helps to know that we can basically start from scratch on the 1st of January, well, really the 4th this year since that was when we went back to work. While we still have some 2009 issues and circumstances threatening to bog us down every now and then, we are striving to have a brighter, more positive outlook on things.


We are truly blessed to have surrounded ourselves with such a loving group of people. We have an amazing support system of family and friends and we are extremely grateful for and love each of you.

1 comment:

  1. Wir lieben Euch!
    Que Dios les Bendiga siempre!

    ReplyDelete